Best Photography Spots in Orlando Florida can be found all over the place. When you think of Orlando, you think of Disneyworld, Universal, and NASA. Orlando is full of awesome theme parks that would take you an entire summer to visit them all.
I have put together a list of the best photography spots in Orlando Florida. As a photographer, no matter where I go, I am always looking for the best photography spots no matter where I go even if it’s theme parks. From Disneyworld to NASA, there are some real gems in Orlando that cannot be overlooked.
The gear we recommend is a good camera and the holy trinity. A wide-angle lens. 14-24mm or something similar. A 24-70mm or something similar and, of course, a 70-200mm or something similar.
If you do not have these particular lenses, do not worry; something similar will be just fine. It would be best if you also had a tripod.
Best Photography Spots in Orlando Florida
1. Disneyworld. Disneyworld is an incredible place, however, it gets better once the sun sets and the fireworks start. Best time to shoot is at night during the fireworks. I suggest a zoom lens and a baby tripod.
2. Harry Potter’s Castle. The castle is incredible, you will have a blast just walking around photographing this place. It is just epic. I recommend a wide-angle lens. The best time to shoot is at dusk.
3. JFK Space Center, NASA. One of the coolest places to go explore in Orlando for sure. NASA has incredible sights, endless possibilities where your imagination will go wild. Atlantis is one of them. A wide angle lens is a must.
4. Florida Polytechnic University. Focusing on careers in advanced fields of science, technology, engineering, and mathematics Spanish architect Santiago Calatrava was selected to design the campus’ first building. A must on your visit Orlando.
6. Epcot. Have you ever traveled around the world? This is the place to do it. There are 11 countries to visit and lots of photos to be taken. Below are my favorites. A tripod and a wide angle are a must. Best times to shoot is at dusk.
7. China Pavilion. For sure one of the coolest spots to photograph when you are inside Epcot. Bring a wide angle lens. Best time to shoot is anytime.
8. Venice Italy Epcot. If you have ever been to the real place you will instantly get transported when you visit the Italy Pavilion.
10. Morocco. When in Morocco? Exactly, take a lot of photos. A wide angle is a must. This place is packed, I recommend waiting until dark to take photos.
11. Universal Orlando. Whether you are here for the rides or just to hang out, make sure you bring your camera. Everywhere you look is worthy of a photo.
If you enjoyed the list, please leave a comment below and share it with your friends. Please remember to check back as we are continually updating our guides.