These are the best photography spots in Reno Nevada. Trust me, I know that place inside and out. I spent 20 years of my life there. Where is Reno Nevada? Reno Nevada sits neighboring California in Northern Nevada. Its exact location would be 440 miles from Las Vegas, Nevada if you were to head north.
Reno Nevada is also known as “The Biggest Little City in The World.” The sign downtown will tell you just that.
Reno Nevada is a charming city surrounded by beautiful mountains. With Lake Tahoe just over the hill, there are lots of stunning views to be had from the Biggest Little City. However, I have found the best Reno Nevada photography spots.
The Best photography spots in Reno Nevada
For the best photography spots in Barcelona, we recommend the holy trinity. A wide-angle lens. 14-24mm or something similar. A 24-70mm or something similar and, of course, a 70-200mm or something similar.
If you do not have these particular lenses, do not worry; something similar will be just fine. It would be best if you also had a tripod.
The best Photography Spots in Reno Nevada
1. The Reno Skyline location one. The Reno skyline shot from the TMCC community college. The best time to shoot is the sunset.
2. University Ridge Park. This is another excellent location to get an epic shot of the Reno Skyline. The best time to shoot is at sunset.
3. The Reno Sign. The famous Reno arch sign can be found downtown on Virginia Street. The best time to shoot is at night when all the lights are on.
4. The Aces Ball Park. This is the Aces baseball stadium, the best place to photograph this place is from the parking garage across the street. It is open to the public.
5. The Republic Apartments. I shot this photo from the entrance of The Republic Apartments. The best time to shoot is at sunset and or at night. As you can see, it’s a pretty view of the skyline, thus making it to the list of the best photography spots in Reno Nevada.
6. The Nugget Hotel and Casino East Tower. This is shot from the Nugget hotel and casino. You can take the elevator up and shoot from any hallway windows. I shot this facing west. Therefore the best time to shoot is at sunset and or night.
7. The Nugget Hotel and Casino West Tower. This is shot from the Nugget hotel and casino. You can take the elevator up and shoot from any hallway windows. This is facing Southwest. Therefore the best time to shoot is at sunset and or night.
8. The hills. This photo is shot from the hill off of Pyramid Hiway. You can take the dirt road to the top and get shooting. I shot this facing south. Therefore the best time to shoot is sunset or blue hour.
9. The El Dorado Hotel and Casino Parking Garage. This garage is open to the public, and anyone can go up. This is heading East. Therefore the best time to shoot is at sunrise.
10. The Railroad. I shot this from the McCarren Bridge during fire season, and as you can see, it’s quite the photo. This is facing west. Therefore the best time to shoot is at sunset.
These are the Best Photography Spots in Reno Nevada
If you enjoyed the list, please leave a comment below and share it with your friends. Feel free to stick around and check out our other photography guides. Please remember to check back as we are continually updating our guides.
Tours you might enjoy: